Welcome to FreeRun!
A Unique Facility Combining Functionality, Purpose & Fun!
The FreeRun facility is a 10 000sq/ft space encompassing 3 general areas of use, namely the reception, the functional floor, and the obstacle course, all briefly described below.
– a spacious entry way where members are greeted by our friendly team and sign in
– woman and men’s change rooms, with lockers and showers (towel service & amenities included)
– the functional floor is where all small group training is held
– this area includes equipment such as rowers, Matrix S-Drives, racks, weights, sandbags, Bulgarian bags, etc.
– the campus board is also located in this area
– the main feature of this area is our American Ninja Warrior truss system
– various wooden obstacles such as sand dunes, vertical walls, ring alley, The Dojo, salmon ladder, 14ft warp wall, etc.
– this area is used for “playing”, small group training, time trials, and special events